Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's here!!!

 Yay my package from nmlehner  arrived on Tuesday just before I was headed out the door to go to work . It was perfect timing because I ended up having to stay at work from 5pm till 3am  because of Black Friday set up, so the package was the bright spot in the day, I wore my hand made item to work to keep me warm (ok and to show it off if I'm honest) but I'm ahead of myself  here is the package in unwrapping order:)

The package was wrapped in a lovely Slytherin green and on top was a card but as you can see I'll get to that at the end.


 The first thing I pulled out was the lovely Dark mark illusion scarf. It's so soft and the green matches my jacket perfectly. I wore it to work and showed it off in the break room at the store, everyone thought it was cool, especially the guys who liked the skull and snake.:)
 This is the view of all of the goodies inside, oooo where to start?!
I'm starting with the yummy food! nmlehner  sent me some lovely English tea and Japanese biscuits. Which I believe are chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. (I'll find out for sure on Sunday when I have a day to myself with my knitting and a cup of tea) Did I mention she is stationed in Japan?  So, while I'm thinking about it, an extra big thank you for not only being willing to send a package so far but also to her family for their service.
Next I unwrapped this! A pill remover for sweaters! this is so awesome I don't have one and I'm forever trying to use a razor  to attempt to fix my sweaters (the results aren't always good either!) So this is perfect, although my mom is already eyeing it,  every sweater in the house may be shaun soon:)
 After that I unwrapped  this pretty tea cup and some lose tea, which I can't wait to try... Sunday won't get here fast enough!


I got help from my kitties at this point, they love it when I get packages :)




nmlehner  Also sent me  some beautiful stitch markers. Squee! I love the name of them too!
 Along with the stitch markers she sent me some wonderful Slytherin Shibui knits merino sock yarn and bamboo circ's
  This is the lose tea I mentioned above ( I realized I hadn't taken a picture) along with what may be my favourite thing ever, sugar cubes! I don't why they make me so happy but they do!Just look at the picture doesn't it make you smile... or is that just me? I can't wait to try both of them.
This is the yarn again and a pattern book for Stick needle knitting.So much fun! She also sent me a pattern for Such a Slytherin socks. Squee!
  And that's the kit! You can see the card on the side with the kitties and the pattern. Thank you so much nmlehner ! This kit was so wonderful and full of such neat things! I love everything you picked out for me I'm really looking forward to  sitting back with a cuppa, some munchies and enjoying everything you sent me! Thank you!

No comments: