- Knit or crochet or both? I knit
- Brands you would like to try but don't have easy access to: Maybe opal sock yarn, my lys no longer carries it and I really liked working with it
- Favorite fibers/least favorite fibers: I think the only thing I've come across that I've hated was lion brands homespun but other then that I like pretty much everything else I've tried
- Favorite colors/least favorite colors: purple is my favorite color, but I also love blues and greens, browns, black, cool colors earth tones... I've never cared for yellows, or orange,
- Yarn weight preferences- none really, I use whatever the pattern I'm doing calls for
- Favorite projects- Socks, Dalek, my Doctor Who scarf, Irish hiking scarf, highway man gloves... i think i love all my projects
- Favorite gadgets; stitch markers, I've love to have a row counter
- Favorite designers- none
- Salty or Sweet or...? both although I guess sweet is I had to pick
- Tea or Coffee or...? Tea! I don't like coffee, I like Liptons and PG Tips brands.
- Allergies: there are some perfumes that give me a headache as well as incense. I can not do incense at all, candles though are fine.
- Other things you like, i.e., buttons, pens, fabric, stitchmarkers, etc. You know I wouldn't mind some cute buttons, I'd like to make myself a pair of the french press slippers but I'd have any cute buttons, so I guess if you see two cute buttons that would be awesome :)
- Currently Craving- I'm doing a low carb diet right now (trying to get rid of all the weight I put on in my last year of collage) so I'm craving everything. I miss having my morning toast and jam most of all and my McVities biscuits with my tea.
- Where you might have wish lists (Loopy Ewe, Amazon, Etsy)- Amazon is the only one I've got right now,link on the toolbar I didn't know Etsy had one, I think i shall be creating one for there very soon.
- Measurements (feet for socks, wrists, head circumference) Not sure I wear a size 71/2 or 8, I'm 5'6 but with a fairly small build.
- Whatever else you'd like to share: I have two kitties Bernard (Bernie or Nard for short and Godiva ( we just call her Diva) I also have a bird (Sammy) I live with my parents (I'm still looking for a job) right now I work in retail (we wear red and khaki and have a bullseye logo) and I also Sub during the school year. I love dressing up in costumes and making the costumes.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Just a note most of this info can also be found on my side bar