Useing my class text book:
I have completed all three parts of my Homework
Elf ears, used in bufuddlement drafts to make the drinker obey commands, much like a house elf.
Chinese chopping cabbege (seen here before it's grown it's teeth) used to water down heavy potions.
Scurvy Grass used in Befuddlement potions
Ashwinder eggs (sun dried) used in love potions
Knotgrass used in Polyjuice potionPart 2
1. Sneezewort, scurvy grass, and lovage are used to make what?
B: Confusing Draught
2. Porcupine quills are to be added when to a Boil Cure Potion?
D: After it is removed from the fire
3. What potion, if brewed correctly, should change color numerous times throughout brewing including deep purple, lilac, and finishing clear?
A: The Draught of Living Death
4. This ingredient in the Draught of Peace, would likely bring you permanent peace since it is poisonous, what is it?
5. Chopped daisy roots, skinned shrivel-fig, sliced caterpillar, one rat spleen, dash of leech juice are all ingredients to what?
C: Shrinking Solution
Perfect Cup of Tea
Bring a cauldron full of water to a boil
Add Potions bag ( cheese cloth or demiguese skinmay be used) full of tea ( Pictured here in muggle safe box)
and Add Fairy dust to taste ( in muggle safe packages) to drinking vessel
Seep for 3-5 minutes
Add Dragon's milk to taste
and you are done!