Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm back.....

 Hi everyone I'm back from both of my trips, the wedding was fine (nothing like family to ruin a trip right :))  and I didn't make the cut for the auditions,  (it happens). But moving on,  I have managed to  get my Deathly Hallow's midnight release tickets Yay! I can't wait! I of course will be going  in costume.. I excited and a little sad, this will mark the end of an era  for my friends and I. So much has happend because of Harry, heck Knitting happed because of Harry, I learned how to knit so that I could have a house scarf.

My Swap project is going well, I've got the yarn and the pattern for what I'm making, and I started but realized i need to switch needles so I'm starting over again but I think it'll look great when I'm done. I've also gotton so niffty  extras to put in her package. I hope she'll like them.

I think that's all from me right now, I'm helping my mom get our Halloween decorations out we've decided to do Phantom of the Opera as our theme this year and so far it's all looking great, I'll have picture this year to prove it :0

Ta for now

No comments: