Sunday, October 14, 2007

OOO Lookie, Yarn!

Ok I should be in bed I've got classes and a midterm tomorrow, But posting past and current projects seemed like more fun. I don't know if Blogger has a cut feature to it to put pictures behind a link So these will be out in the open I suppose. I'm sorry about the poor quality of these I took them with my web cam, which does not have very good color resolution.
This is my current project, I've just got the itch to knit and this pattern has a Knit-along on Blogger. The color, since you can't tell from the photo is a dark green, I'm using Red Heart yarn from the stash.This will be a purse one day. The pattern is here: http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/brea/brea.html I'm using a yarn made from llama and Alpaca that I got for christmas. the color is a purplish pink with tiny bits of green in it, really pretty and kind of fuzzy . I need to the the bottom of it and the handles...one day...

And this is yet another project on hold, my first sweater(Jumper) A la Hogwarts, it's... well... a bit dull, all the same stitch. Made with Red Heart The MC is Black, With a silver and green stripe.

I'll post more later. I'm off to bed, Night

1 comment:

Melsbells said...

ooh, I'm knitting a bag too! I actually used size 6 needles and the pattern in the picture. The pattern called for a really long cuff, so I just knitted it short (the part that's ribbed). Actually, there's a Harry Potter knitting book! I saw it at borders, but you should be able to google it. Also, Mrs Weasly and her magic knitting needles get mentioned in Knitticisms. Awesome book, but no patterns. Good Luck!