Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Kit came today

An Owl came today! I was heading out to get lunch for myself, I’ve been working on my kit all day, and there at the door was the wee owl and a huge package. So I brought him in gave him a drink and off he flew, he sure was fast I wasn't expecting him until Thursday! So then I decided that I would go and get my lunch and come back to enjoy opening the package.

It was so worth the short wait. What a beautiful package! I wish now I had done video of me opening it so you could hear me squeeing. As you can see I had help:

The first thing I unwraped was the little owl. He is so cute and sitting on my computer now ready to take any quick note I need to send. I think the next thing I opened was the stitch markers, those are too awesome for words What a perfect thing to send a Snape fan, his memories.

Love them, love them, love them! Did I mention I love them? Next came the potions bottles.
Those are so cool! I don’t how you crocheters do it, it’s really magic! The candy was spot on. I LOVE cadbury cream eggs, they are one of my absolute favorites. And lint chocolate, j’adore! I’m always getting it for other people but I rarely treat myself to it, so it was wonderful to have some given to me!


The yarn  Gryphon picked out for me is soooooooooo beautiful! I love the colors, they really did take my breath away! I’ll be knitting with it next for sure! I haven’t seen this Snape pattern before, I’m going to be casting on as soon as my owl is out the door with my kit to Fuddles.

 Gryphon sent a beautiful mask as well because Snape was a death eater and that job comes compleate with a mask:).I’m going to be putting my mask collection up again very soon, I’ve just rearranged my room and now have the space to put them all up on.

The little sock was made of awesome and I love the key chain! (Thank you also to Ambyr who knit the wee sock.) I’ve seen everyone else with them and have thought of getting one for myself but never have. The wash cloth is fantastic, I love the deathly hallows symbol, I remember just before the book came out researching all possible meanings behind the symbols, I actually got pretty close, believe it or not, but that’s another story.

 Thank you Gryphon for such a awesome kit!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You should have seen his face after you PM'd him! He was SO happy! As for the wee tiny Slytherin sock. I knit that during the Slytherin match when I was chaser for Slytherin. I specifically made it green, and then thought, how perfect to have him send it to you! So, we embellished it with a snake. He made the i-cord snake and I sewed it on for him. We are so thrilled you enjoy your package!

Lizzie Wychwood said...

Gryphon did an amazing job with this! I too adore those little memories stitch-markers - perfect! The whole kit is brilliantly themed.

Emma Diggory said...

The kit is amazing! Gryphon did a really great job with the Snape theme. The mask is a cool idea! Very well done!!

Clara Clovenhoof said...

Absolutely amazing kit! I love the memories stitch markers ;) those are too cool! The yarn looks awesome indeed in such wonderful colors. The picture on top of everything... love (100000000000000) lol And your wee Slytherin sock is too cute! Completely awesome kit ^_^