Saturday, May 15, 2010

  I've just gotten home from work and  sitting on my desk hooting at me was a small owl reminding me that I was running out of time to blog.  I don't have too much to write about really,    This  next week is the last full week of school then there are three days and it's over. I've really enjoyed getting to work full time in a classroom and I'll really miss the students and having a rewarding job.  This week my stepfather will be out of town so my mother and I are planning of having "girls nights" with foods we like and lots of girly movies, One of the nights two of our knitting friends are coming over and we are having a pot luck supper. They always ask about the swaps I do and what the people are like ( and i tell them how awesome you guys are.)  After that my parents are headed out of town and I'm cat sitting for the week for them and going to a very small doctor Who convention.  So lots to look forward to  really. I'm hoping I will mange to have all of my kit together and ready to send out by the 22 for the extra points, I've got a ways to go yet, but I think I'll make it  But I guess that's it from me, i'm going to tryand clean up a bit before I head to bed so that way i can enjoy my day off tomorrow and hopefully work a little on my swallowtail shawl. Night folks!

No comments: