Friday, April 30, 2010

Ooooo I gots the pretty

  The very pretty yarn I've ordered for Misty came today, I am so glad I got myself  some of it too. It is soooo pretty I know she will love it,  a few of her other items came in today as well! Squee!  I wish i could share here what they are but (insert evil laugh here)  I must keep Misty in the dark :)
I hate that work has been keeping me from participating as much as I normaly would do during a swap. I haven't gotten to do any of the chats or  quidditch games.  I work an 8 hour day at a school and then if I'm lucky I have an hour and half between that and my job at a retail store (we wear read and have a bullseye logo)

Thankfully I have a few evenings off coming up in May just before the packages are set to go to Owl post.  i can't wait to get everything together for this kit. :)

No comments: