Saturday, April 17, 2010

just in the nick of time

 It's 11:41 as I'm starting to write this, nothing like slythering in at the last moment! It's been a crazy week for me, my trip went well it was a great deal of fun and I hope I'll have some pictures for you  some time tomorrow.  I got home very late Monday night and I've pretty much stayed at work since then( I work at a school and  in retail) so I haven't really had any time to catch up  ( I haven't even unpacked yet and I'm getting seriously  low on underwear.)  I'm hoping I can get everything sorted tomorrow and  get in some Hogwarts homework. At least   my crazy week is over and I can go back to my slightly less crazy schedule. A big sorry to my house for not contributing to  the points this week, I'll try and make it up to you guys.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Have you been sneaking in and out of the castle at night again?? ;)