Monday, October 12, 2009

Quidditch practice 1

1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
Wisteria Lovegood and I have both done the Jaywalker socks

2. Someone who was born in the same month.
Helena Lovegood and I where both born in April

3. Someone from a different country.
Eugine Nigeno is from Australia and I am from The United States

4. A new HSKS Quidditch player.
Ginny Lockheart is new

5. A player who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
Fleur Sweeting has been in 7 HSKS swaps

6. A player who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!)
Pandora Phelps has a bigger stash then I do


7. A player who both knits and crochets.
Intarsia Bindoff knits and crochets

8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
Andromeda Finch-Fletchley likes Purple too

And I have commented on one project of each of these fine Quidditch players. woosh I'm tired time to hit the showers, I have to test a new racing broom for QQS tonight.

No comments: