Thursday, September 18, 2008

Swap Package!

Yay My Swap partners package to me arrived today! I squeeed very loudly as I got out of my car and ran to the front door, there is nothing like getting mail that's not a bill! I got all kinds of wonderful stuff from my Wolfie Friend, so good my cold dead heart almost started up again! (I'm on the Coven side ;)) Although there is one thing that kai will laugh at when she opens her box :) So here I have pictures of all the pretty!






I got very pretty hand made stitch markers in lovely vampire colors.
An adorable bag which i will be using lots on the bus to and from the city for my sock projects
Noro Sock yarn which I've always wanted to try (I confess to doing a happy dance when I saw it)
Jaywalker sock pattern! squee so nice!
Vanilla Chai Tea
Kissables (Just ignore the open package :)) a Note book with a sweet message from My Wolfie Buddy)
Small charms for a cell phone in the shape of dinner.... I mean cute animals :)
a Sticky pad in the shape of My vampire first name.
And a really cute to do list that I know I'll use a lot!

Thank you Kai! I love my Package! I hope yours arrives soon!

No comments: