Friday, September 12, 2008

Hiya people

Wow it's been a long time since I posted! Too long really. But just a quick update I've finished my partners bag for the Twilight Swap and I have most of her goodies, just a few more that I've got to get tonight, and two I have to replace because Bernard thought it would be fun to claw them to death. Cats! The Bag didn't come out like I had hoped it would, but it didn't come out badly either. I just had to improvise a bit on one part. It's drying now and will go in the mail tomorrow morning. I just hope I have enough goodies, I want her to have an awesome package, but now that I'm seeing some of the others kits I'm thinking "Oh I should have done that! What a cool idea!" Oh well hopefully she'll like it. Well I'll update more later, I've got to clean my desk up, it's driving me crazy!

Laters!

No comments: