Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I need a better brain

Sigh, I have new respect for knit designers. I've been trying to figure out a way to turn the rod of Aesculapius into a cable that could be used on socks. (I thought it would be a neat cable for a Dr Cullen Sock.) The rod and maybe a knit heart in between each since he is both a doctor and compassionate. But I just can't get my mind wrapped around how to do it. I think I'll just give up on the idea though, I'm not cleaver enough to think of how to to it.
Other then that I haven't done much today, it was nice :) I went shopping with my mom , I was very tempted by a very inexpensive set of Are you Being served? I may yet cave and go and buy it, I don't think I'll see it that cheap again.

I'm really looking forward to the Twilight swap I'm dying to start buying things for it. I hope who ever I get doesn't mind if I sew their bag, i think I would do a better job with a sewn one then trying to knit. (I don't think I could get a knit one finished in time!)

Anyway I'm going to go get a bit of ginger bread and a shower, i may update some more after, although i don't know what about. Maybe a meme of some sort.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I'm trying to design that Eclipse sock and its SO HARD! A friend is going to help me this week. If I learn anything helpful I'll let you know!

-missjulie on rav :D