Friday, June 27, 2008

Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to make it a habit to update more often on this blog. Although I've been pretty silent on my main one as well. I had thought about simply making the knitting posts on my LIvejournal open for everyone to see and keeping the rest of the journal Friends Only, But if I do that then my FO banner doesn't stay at the top, besides I like having this journal as well. I will endever to make it more personal though so it's not just pictures of knitting but so that you can get to know me as well.

So in the grand tradition of blogs I've got a meme to help you know me.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after Ashley Wilks (sp?) in Gone with the Wind. My mothers best friend could not have children and she asked my mom to name me after her favorite character. So I was stuck with Ashley no matter what sex I was. My first Name is Elizabeth which my mother thought sounded nice with Ashley (I think it sounds like a clothing company) It is also the christen name I was baptized with.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Tuesday when i had read that a friends Husband had died.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Pretty much yes, I can chnage it so that it looks very diffrent. What I don't like is my inablity to spell.



4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I like ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No. two cats and a bird though


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, I think I'm a nice person, i'd drive myself a bit crazy, but yes i'd be friends with me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I do, but mostly in an attempt to make others laugh

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS---IF NO, WHEN DID YOU LOSE THEM?
I still have my tonsils. Also my adenoids, appendix, gall bladder, and all the other original parts.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No, I don't even like rollercoasters

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Hmm i don't know, I don't really care for the healthy ones though, i'm sucj a kid.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
mostly yes, because I tie them so tight they can't can't come off other wise

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
hmmm don't know, I love lots of them.

14. WHAT DO YOU NOTICE FIRST WHEN YOU MEET SOMEONE?
Eyes, voice, movement

15. RED OR PINK?
I wrok at astore that requires me to wear red so i'll go with a light pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
um, right now my weight, I'd like to be at a heathly weight again, I wish I could disapline myself better for goals

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My cat Beauty

18. WHO DID YOU PICK THIS MEME UP FROM?
I did a search on yahoo

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I've got on blue jeans and blue tennis shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
An ice cream cookie sandwhich (told you I was bad at the diet thing)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
my typing

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
purple

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
fresh mowed grass, rain, clean laundry, Bread, lavender,

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Vets office

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
doesn't really apply

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Soccar/ football to the rest of the world

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown (although it's so dark that most people say I have black hair

28. EYE COLOR?
dark brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes I loath my glasses and I have horrible vision

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Oh gosh I don't know, I love so many foods.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Definitely happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I just went through Kingdom of Heaven because I was trying to get in so sketches of King Baldwin's costumes.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Light purple

34. SUMMER, WINTER, SPRING OR AUTUMN?
Autumn

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs, mostly.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I usually go for whatever has the most chocolate in it.

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I've just Stared Twilight

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
David Tennant as Doctor Who

39. WHAT DID YOU LAST WATCH ON TV?
Doctor Who: Turn Left

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
rain

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles I guess

42. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
France

43. A TALENT YOU HAVE?
I can mimic accesents: French Welsh, Brittish, Irish, Russain, Austrailian

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Atlanta Ga

45. IF YOU COULD BE DOING ANYTHING YOU WANTED TO RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
Traveling the world

46. WHAT POSITION DO YOU LAY IN TO SLEEP?
On my right side

47. WHO DO YOU TAG TO DO THIS NEXT?
Anyone

No comments: